Technologies used within Brandmeister DMR
Did you know there are 20+ technologies that make the BM magic possible?
Brandmeister’s developers chose the best and most bleeding-edge technologies available to create the most efficient and featureful Amateur Radio DMR Network ever conceived.
To give you an idea of the technologies symbiosis beauty happening within Brandmeister, here is a list of the main ones we use:
- Tarantool on master servers
- mySQL on back-end servers
- Redis on Lastheard back-end servers
- MongoDB on Lastheard back-end servers
- C & C++ for a most optimized core of Brandmeister DMR
- LUA for ultra-fast calls processing on masters
- NodeJS for back-end processing
- PHP for web functions on master servers
- HTML for the dashboard and master web pages
- Python for scripts on master and back-end servers
- Bash for scripts on masters and back-end servers
- REST APIs for front-end to back-end communications
- Fast-Forward a network protocol created by Brandmeister to transfer communications between masters at very high speed
- Mosquitto for master-network data transfer
- D-Bus for message bus system
If you have expertise in programming with these technologies and can volunteer several hours per week, contact us to see if your skills are needed!
Bibliografia: BRANDMEISTER Network – news.brandmeister.network